Charleston Surgical Error Lawyers
Even the most careful and experienced surgeon can make a mistake. Unfortunately, when these mistakes cause further injuries and treatment, it places a burden on you. You might have overwhelming medical bills, be unable to return to work or need to have additional treatment.
At The Bell Law Firm, PLLC, we have more than 30 years of experience helping injured victims of negligence and medical malpractice. Our surgical errors attorneys in West Virginia can help you pursue compensation, including past and future medical expenses, lost wages as well as damages for your pain and suffering.
Types of Surgical Errors
In surgery, you are exposed and even the smallest of mistakes can cause you long-term injuries and lifelong treatment. At our firm, we are experienced at handling medical malpractice claims against surgeons for surgical errors such as:
- Performing surgery on the wrong area of the body
- Performing unnecessary of improper surgery
- Failing to follow proper surgical procedures
- Leaving objects in the body improperly, such as clamps or other equipment
- Administering the incorrect anesthesia or medication
- Causing internal injuries to other organs or nerves
- Failing to perform the proper post-op care and treatment
Contact a Medical Malpractice Attorney in West Virginia
If you have been injured as a result of a surgical error, you may have a claim against the surgeon or hospital responsible for your injuries.
Contact our law firm for a free case review to discuss your injuries and your medical malpractice claim by calling 304-345-1700.
We charge no upfront fees to handle your case and we only get paid when we obtain a recovery or settlement for your case.