Having joined us in August of 2022, Katherine H. Arritt is the newest member of Stewart Bell, PLLC. We are proud to have her as a valuable part of West Virginia’s largest nursing home litigation team.
Katherine received her Bachelor of Arts in political science from West Virginia University in 2004, graduating with high honors before continuing on to get her Doctorate of Jurisprudence in 2007 from West Virginia University College of Law.
Her experience working as a public defender gave her the opportunity to assist clients in need with a variety of legal issues. She values her time in these positions for allowing her to gain experience handling complex cases and conducting extensive research on behalf of her clients.
Along with this experience, Katherine also has a comprehensive knowledge of employment law which she specialized in at Cipriani & Werner, P.C. This makes her uniquely qualified to assist clients needing to take legal action against an employer.
Education History – Katherine H. Arritt
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, WV
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Major: Political Science
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Litigation
Past Employment Positions
- 2022 – Present – Stewart Bell, PLLC, Charleston, West Virginia, Attorney
- 2021 – 2022 – Bailey & Wyatt, Associate
- 2017 – 2021 – Public Defender Services, Deputy Public Defender
- 2016 – 2017 – Cipriani & Werner, Partner
- 2013 – 2016 – Cipriani & Werner, Associate
- 2010 – 2012 – Public Defender Services, Assistant Public Defender
- 2008 – 2010 – West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, Writ Clerk