Larry M. Angell II comes to us from the Yeager Airport Police Department in Charleston, WV, where he still serves as a sworn police officer enforcing federal and state laws and regulations. With his extensive background in law enforcement, he serves as the Case Investigator of Stewart Bell, PLLC.
Larry graduated from the West Virginia State Police Academy in 2007 before working at the Hurricane Police Department as a Detective Sergeant and Criminal Investigator. Here, he coordinated and performed complex investigations and was responsible for obtaining physical and documentary evidence to support investigations. Larry is an experienced, committed, public safety professional with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills. He has excellent observation, communication, and investigation skills and an ability to study, analyze and interpret documents and situations effectively.
As our Case Investigator, Larry works closely with other members of the Stewart Bell, PLLC, team, collectively known as West Virginia’s largest nursing home litigation team. Larry helps the team aggressively pursue cases of elder abuse and neglect based on a nursing home or caregiver’s unethical actions or failure to perform their duties.
In addition to his work as a detective and case investigator, he has been bestowed esteemed awards, such as Valedictorian of the West Virginia State Police 132nd Law Enforcement Class as well as the Mayor’s Accommodation. Larry is also a master barber, licensed pilot, and certified scuba diver.
- West Virginia State Police Academy 2007
- Charleston Barber College 2003-2004
- Mt. San Antonio College 1978-1979 (Major: Natural Resources)
- Management & Supervision, West Virginia State College
- Total Quality Management, Jacobs Engineering Group, Houston, TX
- BOCA Code Enforcement Certifications
Affiliations & Awards:
- The West Virginia Chiefs of Police Association’s “Carl E. Kocher Outstanding Officer Award”
- Valedictorian – West Virginia State Police 132nd Law Enforcement Class
- Mayors Accommodation
- United States Air Force Auxiliary – Safety Officer Of The Year
- Airplane Owners & Pilots Association
- Fraternal Order Of Police
Licenses & Training:
- Private Pilot
- FEMA Incident Command Certificate
- Fire Investigator I & II Certification
- FBI Trained Crisis Negotiator
- Supervising for Safety
- Trained to Federally Mandated American Disabilities Act
- OSHA Certification Training
- MSHA Certification Training
- Certified Scuba Diver