Shayla M. Rigsby
Shayla M. Rigsby joined The Bell Law Firm, PLLC in 2016 after working for several years as a defense attorney.
Ms. Rigsby pursued her legal education at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and earned her undergraduate degree at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. While at Wake Forest, Ms. Rigsby worked at the Wake Forest Community Law and Business Clinic and the Children’s Law Center of Central North Carolina. Upon graduating, she moved back to her home state of West Virginia to represent various corporate and insurance company clients. She now works closely with the firm’s other attorneys in its nursing home litigation practice.
Ms. Rigsby is originally from Ripley, West Virginia, but currently resides in Charleston with her husband, Marc.
- West Virginia, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia, 2014
Education History - Shayla Rigsby
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.S., Summa cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- 2016 – Present – The Bell Law Firm, PLLC
- 2015-2016 – Cipriani & Werner, P.C.
- 2013 – 2015 – Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe, PLLC